In today’s webinar, Patrick Rooney will showcase how to trade with power and speed using TT’s cloud-based futures trading platform.
– Create an account and start trading in minutes – Trade virtually anywhere because there’s no software to download or maintain.
– Trade on the industry-standard MD Trader® ladder used by professional traders, hedge funds and prop firms.
– Evaluate Your Trading Analytics using comprehensive statistical reporting: Total winning trades, max consecutive wins, average hold time for winners and more.
– Conduct Market Profile analysis right on your charts with free historical data included at no additional cost.
– Enjoy the same advanced trading capabilities used by professional traders on X_TRADER Pro, such as customizing workspaces, displaying market depth for an instrument with a simple mouse click, placing orders from a static price ladder and more.
– Automate your trading strategy and deploy your algos to servers throughout their global network of collocated data centers for superior execution.
Start your TT Today:
Questions? Ask us on our dedicated Forum at
Please don’t forget to like the video, comment, and subscribe!
THANKS FOR WATCHING!
Email us ► email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter ►
Like us on Facebook ►
TRADING FUTURES AND OPTIONS INVOLVES SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL INVESTORS. THE USE OF STOP LOSS OR CONTINGENT ORDERS MAY NOT PROTECT PROFITS OR LIMIT LOSSES TO THE AMOUNT INTENDED. CERTAIN MARKET CONDITIONS MAY MAKE IT DIFFICULT OR IMPOSSIBLE TO EXECUTE SUCH ORDERS. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH UTILIZING AN INTERNET-BASED EXECUTION, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE FAILURE OF HARDWARE, SOFTWARE AND INTERNET CONNECTION. SINCE OPTIMUS FUTURES DOES NOT CONTROL SIGNAL POWER, ITS RECEPTION OR ROUTING VIA INTERNET, CONFIGURATION OF YOUR EQUIPMENT OR RELIABILITY OF ITS CONNECTION, WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMMUNICATION FAILURES, DISTORTIONS OR DELAYS WHEN TRADING VIA THE INTERNET. OPTIMUS FUTURES EMPLOYS PHONE SUPPORT IN THE EVENT OF PLATFORM FAILURE.