Looking for ways to turn your art into a NFT? In this short step-by-step tutorial I show you how to create and list a non-fungible token on Rarible and Opensea. Listing is free on both marketplaces, except gas fees that occur on every interaction with the Ethereum blockchain. Furthermore, you learn how to store a unique and immutable highres version of your work in the IPFS network and how to include the unique link as unlockable content in the smart contract.
If you don’t know what NFTs are, watch the videos listed below!
My NFTs on Rarible and Opensea:
NFTs Q&A Session:
MY WORKSTATION EQUIPMENT
○ Wacom Intuos Pro – https://amzn.to/3halaIl
○ Wacom Cintiq 16 – https://amzn.to/3gVF2yI
○ 3DConnexion SpaceMouse Pro – https://amzn.to/3gbeJTM
○ EIZO FlexScan – https://amzn.to/3iGKuWG
○ Headset – https://amzn.to/3kXe1gr
MY CAMERA GEAR
○ Canon EOS-200D – https://amzn.to/2Cx1ZJC
○ Studio Mic – https://amzn.to/2DIPv2b
○ Tripod – https://amzn.to/3fUEKXy
DISCLAIMER 1: I’m not a financial advisor and I don’t give any financial or any investment advice in this or any future videos, this one is for educational purpose only! Research before you throw money at something!!!
DISCLAIMER 2: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
#NFT #art #crypto