Next Steps! $2,000 Stimulus Checks vs $1,000 vs $600.

  • Whatsapp



$2,000 Stimulus check update ⚠️Investing Program & YouTube Course https://metkevin.com/join 🚨 Use Coupon 🤠HOLIDAY2020🤠 🦠Life Insurance https://metkevin.com/life 💰4x Free stocks (deposit $100) https://metkevin.com/webull INVEST w/ Kevin: https://metkevin.com/cashflow

Trump won’t be signing the covid relief bill! He’s talking about the omnibus bill!!
Nancy Pelosi AGREES to do $2,000 stimulus checks.
Chuck Schumer AGREES to $2,000 stimulus checks and $4,000 for couples.
Steny Hoyer AGREES to do $2,000 stimulus checks.
Bernie Sanders agrees to do $2,000 stimulus checks.
Roy Blunt does NOT believe there are enough votes to get $2,000 stimulus checks passed.

Read More

Second Stimulus check update as of Friday 12-25-2020.
The New Omnibus and Covid Relief (Stimulus Check) Package includes the following:
-$600 stimulus checks to adults.
-$600 stimulus checks to child dependents.
-$75k single phase out for checks / $150k married filing jointly phase out (reduces $5 per $1000 extra you make).
-No cap on dependents.
-Stimulus checks will come as soon as December 28, 2020 (per Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin).
-$300/wk Unemployment (11 week extension for all unemployment including PUA / PEUC).
-SSDI/SSI Stimulus Checks
-A deal between Pelosi, democrats, and republicans with Toomey on the Fed’s 13-3 facilities.
-Business meals tax deductible.
-Second PPP round with 25% decline in revenue. New first PPP round.
-New “targeted” EIDL Grants. Emergency Injury Disaster Loan Grants.
-Rental relief with state governments.
Stimulus check update as of Friday 12-25-2020.

Useful:
💠Top 57 Stocks: https://metkevin.com/1337v18
🏎️Get Money or Miles when you order a Tesla: http://metkevin.com/Tesla
🏠🏠Great way to Find Deals in Real Estate: https://metkevin.com/deals
📟3D Camera Kevin Uses (Save Sales Tax): https://metkevin.com/3dcamera
🛍️Cameras, Gear, Books https://metkevin.com/Gear
🦠Amazing Air Purifier https://metkevin.com/air
🛌Get up to $300 Off with Purple https://metkevin.com/purple
🛎Kevin on Tik Tok & Twitter @ RealMeetKevin
☎️Kevin on Instagram @ MeetKevin

Videos
🔴What Youtube Paid me in 31 Days https://metkevin.com/pay
🔴My Net Worth https://metkevin.com/networth
🔴Why America Screws the 99% http://metkevin.com/99percent
🔴360 days of Mortgage Forbearance is STILL Possible! https://metkevin.com/forbearance
🏠Real Estate ONLY Videos https://metkevin.com/realestate
🤑Stocks ONLY Videos https://metkevin.com/stocksonly
📟Federal Reserve ONLY Videos https://metkevin.com/fed

Programs
🏡Real Estate Investing https://metkevin.com/invest
🤵Real Estate Sales https://metkevin.com/Sales
💰Stocks & Money https://metkevin.com/money
🧰DIY Property Management, Rental Renovations, & Asset Protection https://metkevin.com/DIY
⚠️YouTube Program [Make Money from Home] https://metkevin.com/youtube
🎥Private Livestreams https://metkevin.com/live
Use Coupon Code 🍎HOLIDAY2020🍎

⚠️⚠️⚠️#News #StimulusChecks #Stimulus ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Steve Mnuchin, Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, Chuck Schumer, and Kevin McCarthy have finally managed to get the $900 billion dollar stimulus package agreed upon. This is a smaller stimulus check bill than the Cares Act, but it’s very much needed.

This video provides an update on stimulus check distribution, stimulus check deposits and mailing, stimulus check timing, unemployment support help, EIDL stimulus help, renter relief help, rental relief help, state-run rental relief programs, unemployment programs, restaurant support, PPP support, first draw of PPP money, second draw of PPP money, forgivable loan, unemployment funding and timing, stimulus package 2, second stimulus check. Third stimulus check. Third stimulus check package. January stimulus check package. Biden stimulus check package. State and local stimulus. Covid liability. New covid stream. 13-3 Federal Reserve Programs. Stimulus check update as of Friday 12-25-2020. The Second Stimulus check should arrive via direct deposit the week of December 28, 2020. Possibly December 30, 2020.

📝Contact Information for Kevin & Liability Disclaimer: http://meetkevin.com/disclaimer
Email for Bundle Coupons as well.

source

Related posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

31 comments

  1. This is not a flat 10K to all applicants. 10K is simply the maximum you could possibly receive. Currently, the  is providing $1,000 per employee, up to ten employees (and if you're a sole proprietor, you're eligible for $1,000 only).Dec 20, 2020

  2. Its freezing in Florida, at least Central Fl. I hope it's freezing down South and ruining Trumps vacation. Millions of dollars spent of tax payer money so he can play golf while he plays games with American lives. A true POS

  3. Kevin i am a super fan but I don't have the 5$ to be a member i am a single older mother on disability and so broke just wanted to say I support u

  4. So when America stopped doing humanitarian aid 😷 all you rich ppl careless

  5. all they doing is prolonging stimulus for people to barter check for vaccine. biden will lead this dark winter era

  6. John F Kennedy was assassinated for threatening to reveal government secrets… Trump is a security threat… What is stopping the CIA on this one?

  7. They also want to make memes illegal and fine up to $30k! Fuck that bill! Trump better veto

  8. Thanks to this I just got paid also chaimaxshack on !g just completed my transaction

  9. Six years dealing with chaimaxshack on !g never let me down he’s legit

  10. Chaimaxshack on !g has been the only one getting me cash since day one of COVID-19 lockdown

  11. This is so amazing I was doubting chaimaxshack on !g service from the start not until it’s happened like magic I had all my negative collections removed and deleted permanently from my credit

  12. Coming across chaimaxshack on !g is the best thing that ever happened to me this year , have been scammed alot of time…. this dude is real and legit

  13. Say no to stimulus checks! Say NO to SOCIALISM and send that filthy money back.

  14. Trump wants this money because 39% of the folks getting the money will donate to his FAKE campaign fight.

  15. I call b***** because Donald Trump never intended to sign off anyway $2,000 sounds like a lot even if you're never intending to give it to people people can't wait people don't even have money for food you want them to wait for $2,000 what a joke give the people 600 if that's what they agreed to right now if they're going to do another bill later on when Joe Biden takes office I'm tired of the b***** people are losing their homes and nobody seems to care! They're politicians they get money anyway

  16. Heard money going to foundations and museums that are closed is that true also or did i hear wrong? If so during a crisis then this is not good at all. About time somebody vetoed that NDAA and put that thing in the spotlight even if its mostly for the social media liability protection part, always heard the big tech companies were working on social media controls for China's own system so they could block, censor, or control content to their own people in China. The fact that they or we are using in the USA to control the population makes me say take the liabilities protection away and let social media change or go away.

  17. encouraged to further distance himself from the Republican leaders who have stuck by him no matter what the past four years.

    At his golf course on Christmas Day, Trump played a round with Sen. Lindsey Graham, one of his top associates in the Senate, who, before Trump's video, was supportive of the relief package. Golfing while millions get no unemployment benefits. This guys is leaving office in a few short days and I thank GOD he will be out….. SICK!!

  18. Rather than waiting for stimulus packages which we know isn't always certain, One should try generating multiple streams of income on his or her own because having just one source of income is a very bad idea. And i'm speaking from experience. I was so much in debt that i started going down the lane of depression and my whole life slowly detoriated. I initially tried trading but i blew my account severally. It's never advisable to enter the market without basic knowledge because it's quite complex as a beginner and you ought to understand the market trends and different algorithm. The losses i incurred made me believe trading was actually a dead end not until I made 7 times on my trading capital in 3 weeks and with the market making large moves and the support and mentoring I got from Mr. Farrah, a renowned financial analyst and he made me learn to read and understand the language of price action rather than relying on lagging indicators through vivid explanations on a learner-friendly platform. So my advice, find a mentor and also, try incorporating the use of oscillators, Bollinger and pivot points into your strategy. And most importantly move to higher TFs(4h or 1D preferably), Thank me later. I highly recommend him, the brain behind my success. Pursuing trades with him has put me on the path of greatness. Feel free to contact him if you've got a hard time getting the hang of it on FARRAHCARDY via gmail, I'm pretty certain he'll get in touch. I guess this is a good way to show my heartfelt appreciation for literally breaking the chains of financial debt when i needed him the most. I share this because i know someone would need this because i've been there before.

  19. Let's be honest with ourselves here Kevin… it's 90% chance of getting nothing 10% chance of getting 1000 and no chance of 600 or 2000