Why Elon Musk Hates Hydrogen Powered Cars, Musk HATES the idea of using hydrogen energy to power vehicles. Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe. It’s been used as an energy source for decades. But Musk hates hydrogen fuel cells. He’s called them “fool cells.” And says using them to power vehicles is “mind-bogglingly stupid.” His basic objection is that using hydrogen to store energy can never be as efficient as storing electricity in a battery.
▶ MUST-HAVE Tesla Accessories (Amazon)
– Tesla Tempered Screen Protector: https://amzn.to/3tVDL0b
– Tesla Cup Holder Lights: https://amzn.to/3tZ4FnM
– Tesla Steering Wheel Desk: https://amzn.to/3v9yCDj
– Tesla Waterproof Floor Mats: https://amzn.to/3yg3GD8
– Tesla Performance Spoiler Trunk Wing: https://amzn.to/3f0w4lj
– Tesla Compact Replacement Tire: https://amzn.to/3hG9waS
My Favorite Editing Software:
▶ Adobe Premier Pro: https://rb.gy/qzfnsg
My Favorite Royalty Free Music Site:
▶ Epidemic Sounds: https://rb.gy/wssm4k
For more by Smart Sense subscribe now: https://bit.ly/36lGHuU
For the best videos be sure to subscribe and turn on the post notifications so you don’t miss any videos and once you’ve subscribed comment something nice for a shoutout.